Wednesday 21 March 2012

Charity Shop Love

About a year ago I made friends with a girl who had the most beautiful style, yet brought all of her clothes and accessories from charity shops, so I decided it was time to follow this trend. Being a student I'm extremely limited to the amount I splurge on new outfits (hardly easy when I'm a fashion student constantly surrounded by amazing new clothes). A few weeks ago I was does in London visiting the family when I quickly popped into Oxfam and found this cute little wrap dress! It's perfect for the spring season with this floral pattern and colouring and only cost me a mere £5! I'm extremely happy with this purchase and didn't even have to make a dent in my bank account - what more could you want!


Another recent charity shop purchase was this Pierre Balmain vintage purse. I've been looking for a bright red purse for forever without the ridiculous price tag, so you can imagine how pleased I was when I snapped this up for just £2! It's a little worn, but I am definitely not going to complain, plus I kind of like that it looks old and used.

S x

1 comment:

  1. That purse is lovely, and what a total bargain xx

    ReplyDelete